To Our Valued Patrons, Friends and Community,
As you are aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is hitting us closer to home than ever before. Our current plan is to continue to serve our customers, while closely monitoring the situation in the D.C. area and beyond.
We understand that the recent outbreak of COVID-19 requires extra precautions in public spaces like ours. Based on the recommendation from the Department of Health, the following are some of the measures we are taking to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Frequent sanitizing when cleaning all surfaces in our venue facilities including all-surfaces, bathrooms, tables, chairs and shelves.
- Ongoing staff training in proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques
- Ensuring all of our staff are healthy and able to be of service to you
We strongly encourage friends across our community to use caution when deciding where to visit and what to attend during this pandemic.
Moving forward, many events or festivals will be cancelled, postponed, or modified to better protect our neighbors and greater community.
How to Stay Informed
- Go to the CDC website or the World Health Organization for extensive information and resources for different audiences.
- Contact the Virginia Department of Health public information line at 1-877-ASK-VDH3.