Join us for a 2-hour sail tasting four delicious beers from Port City Brewing Company paired with outstanding oysters from the Chesapeake Bay. A brewery representative will be on hand to teach how to taste beer in addition to what you are tasting with the oysters. Brad from War Shore Oysters will be on hand to talk about how he farms these two oysters, the Battle Creek Oyster from Lower Chincoteague Island, VA and the War Shore Oyster from Onancock, VA. And, we will learn even more about oysters including how to “shuck responsibly” from Bryan with the Oyster Recovery Partnership. While aboard, we encourage all guests to raise the sails, steer the boat or sit back and relax. Depart Annapolis at 3:00pm, return at 5:00pm. Tickets are $56 per adult with a maximum of 44 guests.
- Beer Tasting Sample Size is 4 oz. for each of the four beers.
- One oyster shooter included in ticket price (raw oyster with cocktail sauce or hot sauce)
- $5 from every ticket purchased will go to the Oyster Recovery Program.
- All tickets include a complimentary soft drink and a snack (pretzels, potato chips, etc.)
- Price includes all taxes.
- $3 Happy Hour Beer Prices on all Port City Beers
- $2 Oyster Shooters
More details here: www.schoonerwoodwind.com/event/oyster-beer-tasting/